In this course you will learn how to simulate various fluid flow and heat transfer problems in the Computational Fluid Dynamics using OpenFOAM. This includes the simulation of internal and external flows and conjugate heat transfer problems. Furthermore, you are going to see how to mesh the complex geometries using snappyHexMesh. The course also covers about the various types of solvers, control over the run time, checking convergence graphically, applying boundary conditions etc.
1. Installation of OpenFOAM, paraview and salome
3. Preprocessing using Salome
4. Meshing using snappyHexMesh
5. Fluid flow analysis through a pipe
6. Flow over cylinder
7. Conjugate heat transfer problem
8. Post processing using paraview